Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ok here is a down at least for me, I had decided to get out my Archery stuff ,Set up the target, string my bow check my arrows to see if they are still safe and Losse YEA!!!!!Hit the target 3 out of 5 not to bad for some one that has not done this in a wile Bow is down and walk to my target get my arrows and what do I do, fall in a old fence pole hole that was never filled in  DUH!!! ankle sore go back to shooting  after a few rounds and I'm having lots of fun , my Daughter Harley comes out to see what I'm doing so, I start teaching her how to soot we have a lot of laughs and she has found something she might like to do in the SCA Well I go help her retrieve her arrows and I fall in that hole again with same ankle Darn it , she goes back to shooting and youngest Daughter  Leslie comes out to see what we are doing  So I start another lesson and WHAT do I do again Fall in that stupid hole my ankle is now swollen and throbbing and probably sprained  Well I'm down for a wile Bright side to this now I get to sit and work on my sons tunic ;) So there is the up ;)



In service of the Dream
Michele Aka: Lady Dierdre Ruadh NicConmara

No comments:

Post a Comment