Monday, July 16, 2012

 Well it has been a few days and I have now gone tho all my garb, Boy I don't remember having all that  and there was some more mice damage but nothing I can't fix,  I'm thinking of attending a local event here it will be in Sept.  and I'm getting my membership back.  Dear Husband has agreed to help me build some things ;) A few benches and a table will post  pic's as soon as I get them done.  Been watching the BBC 's version of Robin Hood tho not period I like ,The guy playing him is cute ;) Hey !! I can LOOK  I hate to say this I can't wait to go back to work so I can get started on some of these projects, but in the mean time  I'll read and sew


 For Ever the Dream
Michele : Aka Lady Dierdre Ruadh NicConmara

1 comment:

  1. Reading and sewing are also good things. And knitting. and weaving. etc etc

    ReplyDelete