Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Well today was a hot and sweaty , I went to find my old garb in storage  and after going tho what seemed like a ton of toats I found them all 7 toats  and looks like not to much damage just lost one dress that I can see it was my green velvet over dress :( I like that one too), oh well I'm going to see what I can salvage of it and make the kids something ,I can see I'm going to have fun , Harley as already told me she wants my plaid skirt ,white chamies and waist clincher, She says she wants to look just like Mommy did in my pic's, the scary thing is if her hair was redder she could (shakes head)  now I wonder if any of the garb will still fit ??I know I have gained since I last put this stuff on so after a good washing I'll have to try some on and see, if not that just means new Garb for me Yeppie !!!!! I'm also going to lose weigh I need to lose abut two sizes more I givin up on the pound thing cause muscle is heavier so I'll just go by size  and the start of the summer I was in a 18  now I'm a 16   so I'm doing good I hope by x-mas to be a 14,  So wish me luck

 The other thing I did was find my copy of the Known World Handbook,  I'm going to be doing some serious reading I have been out of it for so long I feel like a newbie ;) and I'll be watching some Scadian type movies with the kids tonight , Don't know what one they will pic ;) but it will be fun


In Service Of The Dream
 Michele aka: Lady Dierdre Ruadh NicConmara

2 comments:

  1. That handbook has been updated a time or two in the last twenty years!(Mine is in several pieces all over the attic! Size is why i like the earlier period stuff. My weight has gone up and down, but most of the stuff still fits. But, I know, new clothes are always more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fun ;) and boy has the book changed I think my first event will be in September the local shire has one then so that is the plan

    ReplyDelete